Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 7 Wrap Up

OK, so today the cravings were worse. My grandma brought us some chocolate donut holes, which normally wouldn't even tempt me, blech, and they look so yummy! I did well all day, but decided that tomorrow will be my off day instead of Saturday. It'll be day 8 and I haven't had a high calorie day yet, so that'll work well. Ya, time for some sweet stuff, fruit, coach's oats. Tomorrow. After my first weigh in of course. ;)


5:30 AM coffee with cream and cinnamon
6 AM 1 scoop of whey protein with water
8 AM refried beans with salsa. Should have added some chicken or something, but didn't.
1 PM refried beans, chicken breast, lettuce, and a roma tomato. Yumazing.
I don't actually remember what time I had this second cup of coffee, but I had it with some saigon cinnamon I ordered, so good.
This is the cinnamon. Got it from myspicesage.com I thought they were reasonable, and like I said so yum, best cinnamon I've had. Tastes more...red hottish? If that makes any sense. Anyway, check them out. (I'm not an affiliate or anything just really smitten). The stuff from the 4HB book seemed over-priced to me.
5:30 PM dinner was chicken sausage chili. Bad pic, light is just bad in the kitchen at night. This was tasty! Chicken sausage, can of tomatoes, can of red kidney beans, onion, garlic, cilantro, cumin, red pepper.
With dinner a glass of cabernet sauvignon.
That was my day seven. I'm actually feeling good right now, cravings have passed, but I still plan to have my higher calorie day tomorrow. I think part of it's purpose is to help with the cravings, so now's a good time! First week results tomorrow on my main blog Adventures in Dietland. I don't feel like I've had much of a change, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Kerri you've done so well you deserve a sweet treat. I can't wait to hear how the weigh in goes! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete