Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 4 Wrap Up

7:30 Coffee with cream and cinnamon.
8:30 AM 1 cup egg white omelet filled with with baby bella mushrooms, white onion, and spinach, sauteed in a little ICBINB light.
1 PM busy day, took 5 oz left over  chicken, white mushrooms, 1/2 cup black beans and topped with lots of salsa and sprinkled with cayenne and garlic, microwaved 2 1/2 minutes.
Ya...haven't ditched the afternoon cup yet. 2 PM coffee with cream and cinnamon.
Workout: 20 "kettlebell" swings (used a 20 lb dumbbell just to see if it would work, don't think it's going to). Bicep curls, deadlifts, and shoulder presses with 20 lb weights--one set each to failure.

6 PM drizzled a little olive oil in a skillet, sauteed white onions, then added baby bellas, then added frozen asparagus. Sprinkled with garlic salt. Last added turkey meatballs (pre-made, but after reading ingredients think I'll be better off making up my own ahead and freezing). Yum. The pic doesn't do it justice. Also had a glass of pinot noir.
Have been just sort of going with the flow for my workouts. I'm thinking a little planning ahead for the week would be helpful and more productive. Going to peruse the book again and do that tonight.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of black beans, gosh good for you! The turkey meatball dish sounded good too and even better with a glass of pinot :) I can see you certainly get quite a bit to eat, the only thing I would be missing is that something sweet...fruit, etc. Not allowed I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love black beans though, lol. Yes, I am missing something sweet, but Saturday is my off day, so then..I'll have some fruit, etc

    ReplyDelete