Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 5 Wrap Up

Busy day, didn't cook ALL day, at all. 7 AM Breakfast was weird, but worked. Started with 2 boiled eggs and coffee with cream and cinnamon.
Then had about half cup of black beans with salsa.
This is the salsa I've been having. Yum.
12:30 Lunch. Again, weird and no beans whoops ;) 5 or 6 oz of chicken breast with cauliflower and salt/pepper. 
3 PM Just did one coffee pic today, lol. Figured they're getting redundant.  Who am I kidding? This afternoon cup is likely here to stay.
6:30 Dinner Carls Jr Low Carb Burger, no cheese. OK, this is a record for us, we NEVER have fast food, and we've had it twice in the last week!
3 Liters of water.

Workout: 25 minutes running intervals. One minute slow jog, one minute fast run. Had to try out my new shoes! I am going to follow his advice on weights as much as I can but: I'm a runner, I run. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment