Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 6 Wrap Up

Today I was missing something sweet for the first time. Not too bad though. I am still however struggling to get protein in within an hour of waking. Today I got up at 4 am and was nowhere near ready to eat anything even by 5:30. So, I have decided to try some whey protein with just water.


Scoop and a half of whey protein with just water.


Today was grocery day, last of the egg whites was only a 1/2 cup. Had with onions, baby bella mushrooms, spinach, and black beans. 8 AM
1:30 PM Refried beans with chicken breast and salsa. This was yum and easy. 
Sorry for the horrible pic, but dinner was a stew recipe from Muscle & Fitness hers, same one I used a few days ago but I used  Chicken sausage instead of turkey. Amazing. Hubby loved it too. 6 PM
Ran around a lot today and didn't get a workout in. Unplanned rest day I guess. Also wasn't so great with the water today, only 2 liters. 


And, now...I'm sleepy from getting up so early zzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. I hope you weren't craving something sweet b/c of my comment yesterday, haha...geez. Hey are you allowed to have stevia with this? I'm thinking some stevia in an iced coffee, shaken with ice, might help with the need for a sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, not you at all, lol. Although one of my friends did post about cookie withdrawals, with pics of chocolate chip cookies...not sure that helped! He wants you to limit all sweeteners of any kind as much as you can, a little stevia is ok, I might try that!

    ReplyDelete