Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 3 Wrap Up

Slept in a little this morning, was blissful. SO freaking excited for this shiny new year! OK, so my day...
7:30 AM Coffee with Half & Half and cinnamon.
8:15 AM 1 cup egg whites filled with leftover chicken/black bean chili from last night. This was seriously so freaking yummy!
12:30 Carls Jr Low Carb Burger without cheese. OK, I realize this is really stretching the rules here, but hubby wanted to pick up lunch while he was out, and this was the best I could think of for him to get me. Tasty. But I've checked the stats and meh.

4:45 PM Leftover Chicken and black bean chili. Nope, not sick of this yet, yum.


6 pm one glass of pinot noir.  Also had 3 pieces of turkey bacon, forgot to take a pic of that.

Saturday will normally be my high calorie day. Also the day I plan to add in things remiss in this diet (like fruit, dairy, and my beloved Coach's Oats) as well as have a few treats. But he suggests in the book starting the eating plan 5 days before your first high calorie day (what he calls your cheat day). Since I just started Thursday I decided to skip the high calorie day this week and have it next Saturday. 

I'm so fascinated to see what my results will be with this. Will I lose fat feeling this pleased with what I'm eating? Can I actually eat peanut butter cup ice cream and Starbucks (fully leaded versions) once a week and still lose? We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment