Monday, August 15, 2011

Paleo days 11, 12, 13, and 14

I think people might be getting bored with vlogs every single day! Understandably so. I may do two or three days at a time for the rest of the month. Not sure. But here is 11-14:
I may have missed videoing a meal or two in there, I never skipped eating a meal, so if one day is missing dinner or something, I just forgot to get that on camera. 


That cake at my Grandma's birthday looked amazing, but I didn't have any. I didn't want to. I thought about how crappy I would likely feel after (physically crappy, not beating myself up crappy) and skipped it. I did fairly well that day. Eating at someone's house can be tough, especially BBQ's. But I think I faired pretty well. The ranch dressing was the only thing questionable.


Still feeling great. If you missed my review of Everyday Paleo (the book MANY of my recipes have been coming from), it's here. I Weighed in on my main blog today if you're interested in my stats for week 2. On to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment